August 28, 2010

We've Come A Long Way Since High School


Blackbook Pictures - EKIS from marco limjap

Historically speaking, we've had a few concepts and projects we've executed.

Most had great impact. And we are greatful for the reception







A SHOE THAT TRAVELS WELL IS A SHOE THAT IS CREATED BY ONE WHO IS WELL-TRAVELLED from marco limjap on Vimeo.

This afternoon, I was spending time being bored in the store... as I looked up into the store's ceiling, I saw the light fixtures that we had...after, i rolled my eyes to the high ceiling then crept my vision towards the gray walls that we have... and the adventures that went on to get from that point of building the store and picking the parts , late night designing and meetings for the store concept and interior designs. All great albeit hectic nostalgic memories. I took a deep breath and looked at everything in our store.

I thought to myself; Damn, we've come quite a long way from that point.

I guess every small thing and crazy idea that has solidified because of faith and hard - work and effort really gets you somewhere. A point of temporary satisfaction. I'd like to thank everybody that has helped us in some way. All the spontaneous gimicks and crazy ideas.

Shout - outs to GOD, Julius, Saab and Idris of BEEEYES, Kiko Escora, Ekis, Darko, KST Crew, All the other writers who supported the black book scotch caps, Ironlak, Invasian team, NUNO, Jobs, THANK YOU I LOVE YOU, Commune, THE clothing, Vael Project, Marco Limjap, Our Mommas and Poppas. And the people who've been reading this blister in the sun blog.

1 comment:

  1. great cinematography in the last one! i know it's in the editing and vision and directing but the picture quality was amazing! what camera did you use?

    ReplyDelete