February 21, 2010

World Domination

I passed by Greenbelt the other day to check on one of my old works. This was my first commissioned painting. It was for Grey One Social. I heard they were going to bring change it so I figured it would be nice to reflect on where I came from. Everything in this world has an expiry date anyway. I called it World Domination because i had a vision of one day just enveloping myself around the concept of what the "world" would be and just dominating it with whatever i would be doing in the present and to the future. As per Grey One Social, I also wanted to give the store something that would represent its vision as a local establishment churning itself in to a more global entity..So there you have it.. Industry mixed with organic capability and hard dorty work is equal to world domination. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment