January 19, 2010

IF YOU WERE'NT INTO ME YOU'D PROBABLY DATE THESE SHOES





"Native to San Paulo, Brazil, shoe-lady Andreia Chaves derives inspiration from the chaos and structure of her hometown, and visual puns from the likes of Maison Martin Margiela, Rei Kawakubo, Yohji Yamamoto, and Issey Miyake."

Chaos and structure, two things that when combined together can be a walking contradiction. In the case of Andreia Chaves' collection, it is a literal adaptation of those ideals. And thought it is a contradiction it is a beautiful irony that has been applied into design.

I am not one to comment and and be highly critical about shoes, and especially ladies' footwear because i am no expert...But when something catches my eye I appreciate. Plus I have a shoe fetish. And for every lady that loves shoes I reckon these are must sees and feel under your soles and hopefully wrapped around your feet.

OH...and speaking of hot shoes for women, let me add this one as well...



Jeffrey Campbell "Tick" Peep Toe Wedge.

One word would definitely best describe these shoes.
As Ms. DC would say, "Fierce...."
Quote and all photos were sourced from Style Samurai

No comments:

Post a Comment